Sunday, October 4, 2009

Elvis: Tribute to my Loving Cat

She was a loving companion for 18.5 years and she went to Cat Heaven on Monday September 28, 2009 at the ripe age of 19 years & 1 month, exact birth date unknown.

She came into my life because her 1st owner had too many DUI's & went to jail. I thought I would take care of her until she served her time in 6 months but Elvis won my heart in 2 weeks. In the beginning she was not a lap cat & kept her distance but soon we were inseparable. In her later years she slept on my chest.

How could I not love her! All these are recent digital camera pictures. I need to go find her baby pictures somewhere...

In the winter she grew heavier & thicker coat, signs of wild mix but she was gentle, loving, & playful.

She did not like my room mate's cat on her bed but she tolerated it... what a good kitty!

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

So sorry about Elvis.....it is sad to lose a loving pet. You have some wonderful photos.